We inform you that scholarship applications for the next academic year can now be submitted via the website:
The application for the award of scholarships for the 2023-2024 academic year can be submitted:
- Between June 25th and September 30th, 2023;
- In the 20 working days following registration, when this occurs after September 30th;
- Within 20 working days following the issuance of proof of the start of the internship by the promoting entity in the case of graduates or masters who are undertaking a professional internship.
- The application can also be submitted between October 1, 2023 and May 31, 2024, in which case the value of the scholarship to be awarded is proportional to the value calculated for one year, considering the period between the month following the submission of the application and the end of the academic period or internship.
- If you have already applied for a scholarship in previous years, use the credentials (user code and password) that were previously assigned to you. If you don't have them, you can recover them;
- If you are a candidate for the national access competition and declared that you intended to apply for a scholarship, you must proceed in accordance with the instructions sent to you by email.
- If you are not in any of the previous situations, you should go to the higher education institution where you are registered and request the assignment of your user code and password (bring your identity card or citizen card).
| PRINTED FORM TO APPLY FOR A SCHOLARSHIP
For more information, please contact the ISCE Social Action Office.
Social Support Office
219 347 135
(call to national landline)