The issue of integrity in the conduct of all members of the academic community is assumed by ISCE as one of the most important in Higher Education. With a view to defending, promoting and supporting ISCE students, teachers and staff the practice of high ethical standards of academic integrity, an Ethics Committee was created at ISCE by order.
ISCE subscribes to the principles and good practices of academic integrity defined in the documents listed below.
The exercise of academic fraud and other violations of academic integrity, described in the documents referred to below, is considered a very serious practice, with the perpetrators being subject to the disciplinary sanctions provided for in the applicable legislation.
- Student Disciplinary Regulation
- Regulations of the ISCE Ethics Committee
- Disciplinary Statute of ISCE Workers
- European Code of Conduct for Research Integrity (2018 edition)
- ISCE Code of Conduct and Good Practices
- ISCE Student Ombudsman Regulations
- Information for requesting informed consent
- Code of Good Conduct for Preventing and Combating Harassment
To contact the Ethics Committee, including reporting ethically reprehensible practices or reporting related irregularities: email@example.com
By Article 5 of the Regulation, members of the Ethics Committee are subject to the duty of secrecy and confidentiality regarding the matters submitted for their presentation.