| WHAT IS A CTeSP?
A CTeSP (Technical Professional Higher Education Course) is a higher education course lasting 2 academic years, not awarding a degree (DL nº 43/2014 of March 18) corresponding to 120 ECTS.
CTeSP awards a level 5 professional higher technical diploma on the National Qualifications Framework in the training areas it provides.
| WHO CAN TAKE A CTeSP?
- Students with completed secondary education National Examinations
- Students with completed Secondary Education without National Exams
- Students of the 23 Years regime - Students with a CET diploma (Technological Specialization Course)
- Students with higher education diplomas.
| WHY CHOOSE A CTeSP?
- Exemption from national exams for entry into Higher Education;
- Highly practical
- Internship in a real work context (1 semester);
- High employability;
- Possibility of continuing studies for Bachelor's degrees (with equivalences/accreditations);
- Access to MEC-DGES Scholarships .
- You can consult the CTeSP training offer at ISCE here
- Online application available from 1/07;
- Document proving possession of a secondary education course, or legally equivalent qualification;
- Photocopy of identity card or citizen card;
- Certificate of physical and mental robustness.
Candidates will have to pay an application fee.
- Check the application deadlines here
Candidates must register within two working days after the ranking list is posted. If some of the candidates do not register within the set deadline, the existing vacancies will be filled in accordance with the ordering list.
Upon registration, candidates must pay the registration fee and the first installment of the annual tuition fee, simultaneously submitting the following documents:
- Enrollment form, in a specific form to be provided by the Institute;
- Photocopy of Identity Card or Citizen Card;
- A passport photograph;
- Updated vaccination report.