SPECIALIZATION COURSE IN TRAINING FOOTBALL
OBJECTIVES AND COMPETENCIES
At the end of this Specialization Course, trainees should be able to:
· Master the process of teaching the game of football.
· Organize and plan youth training.
· Develop motor skills in children's football.
· Enhance Motor development.
· Lead, communicate and manage conflicts.
· Promote sport and well-being.
· Develop active and full citizenship behaviors.
• Teaching the Game of Football (16 h)
• Organization and planning of youth training (8h)
• Motor Development (12h)
• Motor skills in youth football (8H)
• Leadership, communication and conflict management (8h)
• Sport and well-being (4h)
• Ethics and Citizenship in Youth Football (8h)
NOTE: Seminars will be held with experts to be proposed by the SJF (4pm).
TEACHING AND LEARNING METHODOLOGY
- B-LEARINING (BLENDED-LEARNING) pedagogy, mixed teaching that will combine distance learning carried out on the ISCE Platform (Balckboard LMS - Learning Management System) and face-to-face teaching in the context of sports practice.
- In-person teaching will be carried out at the Football Players Union facilities in Odivelas.
- Active methodologies are privileged, facilitating a C – Learning – Collabotative Learning Environment - where each trainee and trainer is situated in sharing and interdependence in the learning community.
TEACHING THE GAME OF FOOTBALL (16H)
• 4h - Theoretical (Blackboard Platform) – Prof. Doctor Valter Pinheiro (ISCE)
• 12pm - Practices (SJF Facilities - Odivelas) – Prof. Doctor Valter Pinheiro
ORGANIZATION AND PLANNING OF YOUTH TRAINING (8H)
• 4h - Theoretical (Blackboard Platform) – Prof. Doctor Miguel Leal (ISCE Douro)
• 4h - Practical (SJF Facilities - Odivelas) – Prof. Nuno Laires (ISCE)
MOTOR DEVELOPMENT (12H)
• 12pm - Theoretical (Blackboard Platform) - Prof. Doctor Armando Costa (ISCE)
MOTOR SKILLS IN CHILDREN’S FOOTBALL (8H)
• 4h – Theoretical (Blackboard Platform) – Prof. Doctor Fernando Santos (ISCE)
• 4h - Practical (SJF Facilities - Odivelas) – Prof. Doctor Fernando Santos
LEADERSHIP, COMMUNICATION AND CONFLICT MANAGEMENT (8H)
• 8h - Theoretical (Blackboard Platform) - Prof. Doctor Paulo Sousa (ISCE)
SPORT AND WELLBEING (4H)
• 4h - Theoretical (Blackboard Platform) - Prof. Doctor Mário Cachada (ISCE Douro)
ETHICS AND CITIZENSHIP IN CHILDREN’S AND YOUTH SPORTS (4H)
• 8h - Theoretical – To be indicated by SJ
ONLINE REGISTRATION: Until October 25th (upon payment of the registration fee)
ONLINE ENROLLMENTS: Between October 26th and 27th (upon payment of the first installment)
COURSE START DATE: October 28th
MINIMUM NUMBER OF REGISTRATIONS: 12 students
HOURS: To be defined
HOURS: 80 Hours
DURATION: To be defined