The Executive Master in HRM is a program capable of leading graduates to an approach to the fundamental principles of management, work and human behavior in organizations, made up of a teaching team that is a reference for quality, leadership and andragogy.
The program is developed using the Harvard Business School method (negotiation based on principles) leading to logical decision-making and results that benefit the parties involved, allowing students to develop high personal and professional skills through shadowing experiences, professional talks, workshops and human resources laboratories .
At the end of the Executive Master students will be able to:
- To carry out strategic and integrated management of human resources, aligned with the strategy and culture of the organization and the business.
- To promote the management and development of human capital in harmony with business objectives.
- Managers, senior management of companies and public organizations, who wish to update or deepen their knowledge and develop the most cutting-edge and effective tools and techniques for integrated people management
| EXIT SKILLS
- Master any process linked to human resources management, whether in a leadership position, as a specialist or as a consultant in the area.
| DURATION AND SCHEDULE
The Course will last a total of 9 months. Classes will take place in person, on Fridays (6:30 pm to 10:30 pm) and Saturdays (9 am to 1 pm).
| TEACHING LEARNING METHODOLOGY
Harvard Method - analysis of narratives of real or simulated situations of varying complexity on scientific and socio-scientific aspects, offering students the opportunity to direct their own learning.
| CURRICULAR STRUCTURE
Curricular Units - UC
|HRM Fundamentals||Luis Barrosa||6|
|Advanced GHR Practices I||Fernanda Aparicio||6|
|GHR II Advanced Practices||José Magalhães||6|
|Fundamentals of Management, Accounting, and Finance||Fernando Romana||6|
|Company Law and Labor Relations||Damasceno Correia||6|
Management IT Applied to HR
|Intercultural HR Leadership and Management Laboratory||Albino Lopes||6|
|Project Applied to the Organization*||All teachers||12|
* Transdisciplinary UC and whose contents will be covered by all teachers in all UCs.