This training aims to fundamentally promote the qualification of the offer regarding the Events industry, in all its aspects, in order to achieve high levels of satisfaction among visitors seeking our region. Qualifies for the domain of Organization and Strategic Management with a strong focus on Incoming and Outgoing activities in Events, Etiquette, Protocol and Image, Catering and Banqueting, Sales and Commercial, Business/Corporate Events and Congresses, Sports and Tourist Entertainment Events, Technologies and Entrepreneurship.
With this course, up-to-date and appropriate scientific instruments and information will be provided for the areas of organization, management and animation of events. It is intended:
- Develop tourist skills in students, regarding the organization and management of events.
- Provide theoretical learning appropriate to the requests of event organization and management.
- Get to know the new technologies in vogue in the sector, designing and applying creative and innovative tools in the context of communication and dissemination of events.
- Know and apply the instruments for control, budgeting, coordination, management and evaluation of the processes inherent to the dynamics of events.
- Assess the entrepreneurial potential of each individual, developing a strategic vision of the business and promoting the creation of new professional opportunities.
- Professionals of Tourist-Hotel units
- Restoration Professionals
- Sports and Tourist Entertainment Managers
- Tourism Technicians
- Travel Agency and Tour Operator Technicians
- Local and Regional Administration Agents
- Graduates in Tourism, Animation, Physical Education, Communication and Public Relations
- Other professionals
| PROFESSIONAL OUTLETS
- Hotels & Resorts
- Tourist Entertainment Companies
- Companies linked to the Organization of Events of different natures
- Local Authorities
- Regional Tourism Entities
- Regional Development Agencies
- Federations and/or Associations
- Travel Agencies and Tour Operators
- Food and beverage establishments
- Thematic parks
- Congress Centers
- Sports and health clubs
- Sports companies
- Cruises and Others
| DURATION AND SCHEDULE
The Course will last a total of 6 months. Classes will take place on Thursdays and Fridays after work, between 6:30 pm and 10:30 pm. This training takes place in person.
| CURRICULAR STRUCTURE
|DM C and the Events Industry||38||1.5|
|Event Feasibility Analysis||38||1.5|
|Public Relations, Communication and Protocol||38||1.5|
|Entrepreneurship and Digital Technologies in Events||38||1.5|
Business/Corporate Events and Congresses – Logistics
Sports and Tourist Entertainment Events
|Event Specialization Seminars||60||2.5|
- Applications : Until 10/20/2022
- Posting of Results : 10/24/2022
- Registration Period : From 10/26 to 27/2022
- Opening Session: 11/10/2022
- Classes Start : 11/11/2022