- 2 semesters (120 ECTS) - Postgraduate in Special Education
| AREA OF SPECIALIZATION
- Cognitive and Motor Domain
- Expand and increase studies/research in the area of Special Education;
- Contribute to the enrichment of educational contexts in Special Education, through analysis, understanding, management and intervention;
- Production of knowledge in the area of Special Education;
- Promote teamwork in order to fully develop analysis, diagnosis and intervention skills.
1st Year - 1st semester
Education, Development and Social Dimension
Legal Framework in Special Education - Assessment, Programming and Curriculum
Special Educational Needs of a Prolonged Character
- Management of Inclusive Processes in Special Education
- Transition to Active/Adult life
1st Year - 2nd semester
Mobility / Motricity and Accessibility
Cognitive and Motor Domain, Communication/Language/Speech, Reading and Writing Disorders
Early Educational Intervention
Information and Communication Technologies and the Teaching-Learning Processes of students with Special Educational Needs
- Specialized intervention with students with visual impairments
- Specialized intervention with students with hearing impairments
Accreditation by the CCPFC as specialized training for teachers with more than 5 years of service.
Members of SDPSUL - Democratic Union of Teachers of the South enjoy special conditions of access and fees.