Based on impartiality and dialogue, the Provider will collect all information necessary to resolve any academic and/or administrative problems.
The Student Ombudsman is responsible for:
- Promote the analysis and forwarding of issues raised by students;
- Provide an opinion and request from the Institute's bodies all information relating to cases presented to them by students;
- Defend the rights and interests of students, and for this purpose may issue recommendations addressed to the various bodies of the Institute.
- Helena Raposo
Student support (at ISCE - CI):
- Wednesday – from 5pm to 8pm
- Thursday – from 5pm to 6pm